Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Baby Mason: 1 Month Old


I'm a little late on this. Little man turned 1 month on the 24th and we had a doc appointment on the 26th, but then time just slipped by and I was like crap - all I had to do was put in his stats and talk a little at the top. Whoops! This week has been a little hectic - I had a dentist appointment (that he slept through - win!) and he had a doc appointment (like I said)...AND I made a pretty big decision that I will hopefully make a blog post on soon.



Stats: 9 lb 4 oz, 20 inches long
Eating: Breastmilk by bottle. Eating 2 1/2 oz every 1 1/2 to 2 hours during the day. He usually eats at midnight, 2/3am, and then 5/6am.
Sleeping: Still being held to sleep, although on Tuesday he did sleep for about 30 minutes in the Pack'n'Play after a bath. I tried to swaddle him one night and he screamed bloody murder. So no more swaddling. I am hoping to get him sleeping on his own soon.
Wearing: 0 to 3 months [out of newborn size] and moved up to size 1 disposable diapers. Once his little legs chunk up some, he'll move on to cloth diapers!
Personality: He's such a rotten little guy. He loves to cuddle and even with his rough nights, he is still pretty easy-going.
Milestones: He started smiling a little and cooing a little. I pulled out my camera to get this picture and he smiled :) He's got the most adorable smile ever!

Likes:
  • Eating!
  • Being held
  • Staring at the stars on the Pack'n'Play during diaper changes
  • Music and being sung to
  • Being in the wrap
  • Baths? We're not sure here on this...he didn't fuss a lot during his first bath.
Dislikes:
  • Being swaddled
  • Cold wipes
  • Gas
  • Being put into the carseat

No comments: