Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

My April TBR List + Upcoming Releases

Like I figured, March was a slow month for me. I finished one book instead of my goal of 4. I am hoping now that we are starting to get on a regular schedule that I will be able to read more. So here is my list for this month!

Possible April Reads:
  • The Crucible by Arthur Miller [reread]
  • The Initiation and The Captive, Part 1 by L.J. Smith [new series]
  • Covet by J.R. Ward [new series]
  • Ashfall by Mike Mullin [new series]
  • Breathe by Sarah Crossan [new series]
  • Icons by Margaret Stohl [new series]


Lifespan of StarlightNone of the AboveWhere the Staircase EndsAll the RageThe Trials (Project Paper Doll, #3)99 DaysThings We Know by HeartAn Ember in the AshesMagoniaLying Out LoudThe Girl at Midnight (The Girl at Midnight, #1)The Secrets We Keep

Lots of new releases this month: any you're excited about?
What's on your March TBR?


No comments: